Small conferences for 4 - 10 participants
(The retreat accommodates up to 20 guests if spouses accompany participants)
Superlative Queenslander accommodations in beautiful garden and rainforest surrounds..... an undisturbed setting for maximum focus, productivity and privacy.
The Falls Montville
- 4 luxury Manor House bedrooms - each with private bathroom and air-con
- Superb 17th, 18th and 19th Century classic and antique furnishings
- 6 award-winning Rainforest Cottages (can be configured with multiple beds)
- Full service - breakfasts, morning & afternoon teas, lunches and dinners catered to gourmet standards on site. Café-quality cappuccinos / espressos.
- Beautiful log fires in all cottages and the Manor House. Cottages have double spas, separate ensuites, fully-equipped kitchenettes and private decks with Weber bbqs.
- Onsite parking for all participants
Optimal work and session settings
- Custom indoor boardroom table – seats or dines 12 people in spacious comfort
- Covered front deck board / dining setting – seats or dines up to 12
- Dining table in the lovely country kitchen – seats 8
- Circular outdoor back deck glass table setting - seats 8
- Comfortable lounge setting – seats 6
- 4 x further covered front deck table and chair arrangements - each seats 4
- A 25 square metre (5m x 5m) open floor indoor area for group activity
- Cinema-style seating for up to 20
- Whiteboard, easels, flip charts and a 55” flatscreen TV for Powerpoint / DVD
- Seamless flow between settings - so meals do not interrupt group activity.
- Multiple work area options for split working group sessions
- Excellent strength WIFI throughout the Manor House.
- Wonderful climate - Montville is 4 degrees cooler than the coast
- On site Croquet, Boules, Quoits and Darts as group activities
- Superb country nature walks. Beautiful setting with fantastic valley views
- 30 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport. An hour and a half from Brisbane
- Two minutes drive from Montville with its excellent selection of cafés, restaurants, galleries, boutiques, wineries and views. The coast, Australia Zoo, Maleny, Noosa and Eumundi Markets are all within easy reach. The Sunshine Coast Hinterland is a fabulous destination - with multiple attractions if spouses accompany participants.